Family Farm Day is August 25, 2018!
For examples of farm listings please take a look at the 2017 Farm Guide.
Farm Registration Checklist:
- Signed Registration form (either handwritten or printed from Online Farm Registration.
- Signed Check made out for $100 made payable to CCE Schoharie and Otsego Counties (postdated to August 31 2018). This will not be cashed if farms complete all participation requirements.
- Proof Of general Liability Insurance covering your operation for a minimum of $1,000,000 for participation in Family Farm Day. An Insurance "rider" is acceptable.
- Photo of your farm sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Farm Photo Requirements:
- Minimum Size 3"W x 2"H
- Resolution 300 ppi
- RGB and CMYK accepted.
- Formats: tif, jpg, pdf
If you would like to provide your farm's GPS coordinates look at the example below:
- Visit www.gps-coordinates.net
- Type Your name in the address space
- Click Get GPS Coordinates.
- Your coordinates will be in he combine Lat/Long box.
Last updated April 13, 2018