Registration Starts February 1. Here's what's cooking for March Dog Madness 2018. "Together We Make a Difference!"
Max 200 will be on hand all day to help familiarize youth with some small portable equipment and dumbbells, and teaching leaders to teach others how to measure their dogs for agility.
The opening session with Keith Vanderburg, NYS 4-H Dog Show Judge and Schuyler County 4-H Dog Volunteer.
Session I will have 4 choices:
1. Pet Loss Support
2. Preparing for Agility
3. Dental Health with Dr. Carolyn McMaster, owner of Briar Patch Vet Clinic
4. A small group follow up with Keith (details TBD)
Session II will have 4 choices:
1. Updates from the Baker Institute on Canine Flu and Common Dog Allergies
2. The Beginner Novice Class - What's New since 2012? with Penny Haynes
3. Preparing for Agility - repeated
4. Canine Nutrition Fun with Claira Seely, Tompkins 4-H Jr. Tailwagger and Cornell Class of 2018.
Closing will include a panel of New York teens and adults who will share tips on preparing for the NYS 4-H Dog Show in 2018.
To cover all food costs, the price will be $30 per person. Register online: http://4h.ansci.cornell.edu/events-2/march-dog-ma...
Don't delay, start planning for your trip soon! It's going to be a PAWSitively a great day! Contributed by Dana Palmer Cornell Department of Animal Science.
$30 per person
Judd Falls Road
Ithaca, NY 14853