Speakers will be located across the state and connected via Zoom.
Preventing Sexual Harassment on Farms - Tools for Employers
Monday, July 29, 2019,
10:00 AM -
Updates and Resources for the New York State Sexual Harassment Regulations
Speakers will be located across the state and connected via Zoom. Farmers will be able to ask questions and engage with other farmers. A recording of this will be made available on July 31.
- Introduction to the New Rules: Overview, deadlines, and dates.
- Resources available from Extension: How to use reviewed case studies.
- Legal Concerns: Compliance, implications, and rules
- Outside Materials: Other agencies: resources, risks, and concerns.
- Closing Remarks: Summarizing action items, updates, and other labor research.
- A light lunch will be served from 11:30 a.m. - Noon
Registration link: https://forms.gle/duASeZ35oqP1e28M9
Deadline to register: Noon on July 26
$10 per person (to be paid to the CCE office when you arrive)
173 South Grand Street, Suite 1
Cobleskill, New York 12043